Recommended Best Sellers!
Trekking is a fun and exciting outdoor adventure that is best enjoyed with family and friends. However, this activity can put a strain on your shoulders and lower body, especially when you are carrying a heavy hiking backpack. In order to lessen the pressures on your upper torso, legs, and feet, you need to use trekking poles whenever you go trekking. Trekking poles are essential to help you keep your stability during your hike, assists you in crossing rivers, and allows you to hasten your steps without worrying about tripping. And when you have decided to buy a pair of trekking poles, it is crucial to know exactly what kind of product you need for your outdoor indulgence.
Quick buying guide
Let us look at a couple of important factors that should influence your buying decision.
- Foldable/collapsible/adjustable – trekking poles are best when they are adjustable, so you can change the height in order to fit your needs. There are poles that are not collapsible, and they are only good for very short hikes.
- Locking mechanism – always choose trekking poles that have excellent locking mechanism. Your safety depends on the durability and functionality of your poles, so check the locking system thoroughly.
- Firm grip – find out if the trekking pole handles can easily absorb moisture. It is important to keep your hands dry during your hike. And it is crucial to grip on pole handles that are durable, soft, yet firm and strong.
- Material – trekking poles are usually made from two materials, which are carbon and aluminum. If you want extremely lightweight poles, you go with carbon. But aluminum also produces lightweight trekking poles, and they are extremely durable and long-lasting. You can choose either material, or you can opt for trekking poles that combines both materials in the construction.
Top 5 Trekking Poles
Cascade Mountain Tech Aluminum Adjustable Trekking Poles
The Cascade Mountain Tech Aluminum Adjustable Trekking Poles is made from high quality and heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum. It is designed to have a comfy cork grip that lessens the vibration in your hike, and repels sweat from your hands. This product includes a free tip kit that is comprised of small rubber feet, bot, and snow basket. It is extendable to suit your preferred height, and it has a quick lock mechanism that secures your trekking poles.
- Premium quality
- Quick lock technology
- No warranty
This product is extremely durable and reliable, and so it is highly recommended for your trekking adventures.
Foxelli Aluminum Trekking Poles
The Foxelli Aluminum Trekking Poles helps you maintain a steady trekking rhythm and it allows you to walk faster with a reduced amount of effort. It contributes to the significant reduction of impact on your lower body. By using these trekking poles, you can improve your posture and relieve some burden of your backpack’s weight. They are made from aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
- Extended EVA foam sleeve
- Flip locks
- Carbide tips
- Padded straps
- Cork grips
- Sweat absorption
- Color scheme is similar to other brands
This product offers three-year warranty and 120-day money back guarantee. And so it is highly recommended.
Hiker Hunger Aluminum 7075 Trekking Poles
The Hiker Hunger Trekking Poles is made from high quality 7075 aluminum that makes this product extremely lightweight and durable. It is collapsible and extendable, which is perfect for any hiker in different heights. Bringing this pair of trekking poles is easy since they can be separated into small sections to fit your bag. The cork handle of these poles have a moisture-wicking ergonomic design. The poles are equipped with EVA Foam Grip extension that is non-slip.
- Comfortable cork grip
- Retractable poles
- Non-slip handle
- No color diversity
This product offers one year warranty, and it is highly recommended.
TheFitLife Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
The TheFitLife Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles is manufactured using 100% carbon fiber and that heavy duty construction makes this product ultra-lightweight yet extremely firm. The three sections of this trekking pole set are collapsible, making it easy to adjust the length and pack them in your hiking backpack. If features a handy quick lock for seamless extension or collapse of the poles.
- Superior flip lock method
- Adjustable length
- Natural cork and EVA foam grips
- 24-hour email support
- A bit expensive than other trekking poles
This product is highly recommended for your trekking escapades. It offers 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Unigear Trekking Poles
The Unigear Trekking Poles is designed with a Z-Pole tech that has a state-of-the-art collapsing system that is equipped with an external lever lock technology. It is foldable, and the adjustable length of the trekking poles allows you to use poles that are suitable for your height. The EVA ergonomic foam grips are breathable and light, and they can absorb moisture easily.
- Extended EVA foam grips
- High-duty carbide tip
- Z-Pole tech
- Knees protection
- Keeps balance
- Provides propulsion
- Adjustable length
- Ideal for short hikes
This product offers 100% satisfaction guarantee, one-year replacement guarantee, and 180-day refund. And this product is highly recommended.
Trekking poles are significant trekking tools that help you keep your balance, especially when you are traversing in uneven terrains. They reduce the impact of shock in your feet, ankles, and knees. And trekking poles helps you alleviate some weight off your shoulders.